Note: We want to improve our website's performance and usability so that you could really get a great benefit from our website. Just more one thing is that We publish all content only for testing purpose not for commercial use, so if you have money then we strongly recommend you to buy the require plugin/theme etc from original developer's website. Use any theme OR plugin on your own risk!
Changelog 2.8.5 13 June, 2016
- Fix: Return empty array instead of nothing to prevent PHP warning in bots.php
- Fix: Compatibility with Polylang Pro
- Fix: Add the WP REST API base path to rejected uri list when using the v2
- Fix: undefined index notice when checking “never cache this page” on edit post screen
- Fix: PHP notice because of the use of id instead of ID