Template Name: Listify WordPress Directory Theme
Created: 26 November 14
Last Update: 19th November 2016
Note: We want to improve our website's performance and usability so that you could really get a great benefit from our website. Just more one thing is that We publish all content only for testing purpose not for commercial use, so if you have money then we strongly recommend you to buy the require plugin/theme etc from original developer's website. Use any theme OR plugin on your own risk!
Listify v1.8.1 – WordPress Directory Theme Free Download (Updated on 29th September 2016) is a most popular responsive WP listing platform from Themeforest ever having more than 2000+ sales, reliable customers and amazing capabilities that helps you to create an extremely ultimate online store or listed style website with fully user friendly interface. It is professional looking fully responsive directory wp template having well documentation, 4+ columns, support wp 4.0 and 4.1 and much more other stunning qualities have been added in it. It is the best design ever made for listing websites such as real state sites, car sites, rating and travel sites etc. moreover it can best used for other online purpose too like hosting PSD files and other Graphic Icons etc.
- Responsive Design
- Built-in Listings Support
- Bookmarks Support
- Listings Location & Zip Codes
- Listings Map
- User Submissions
- Social Sharing
- WP Job Manger Compatible
- WooCommerce Compatible
- OpenTable Compatible
- Resurva Compatible
- Guestful Compatible
- Gravity Forms Compatible
- Ninja Forms Compatible
- WP Job Manager Extensions Compatible
- Header Search Form
- Mega Menu Support
- Advanced Search Options
- Video Backgrounds
- Color Schemes
- Cross-browser Compatible
- Theme Support
- And More!
= v1.8.1: November 19, 2016 =
- To see latest Changelog, please visit ThemeForest.net…
= 1.1.2: November 23, 2015 =
- Major Update – 1.0.2: March 10, 2015
- Fix: Indexing FacetWP proximity facet.
- Fix: Page settings not saving Hero style.
- Fix: Map controls at the top right of the map.
- Mapping improvements such as searching based on like location, miles or kilometers, speed, accuracy etc.
- Support for Claim Listing plugins and updated Extended Locations.
- Newly Ionicon library has been added to the latest version.
- Allow a product page and sidebar-less shop.
- Add star base count class has been added to HTML output.
- Support for select 2 (WooCommerce).
- Supporting for Social menu Tumblr icon has been added.
- Add a “None” option to the region bias.
- Social fields now can be associated with any listing instead of a user.
- More other consistency with the single listing map Gadget.
- Don’t link the tags/ and amenities in the Gadget output.
- Optimize translation loading.
- Whenever Map is turned off then Output accurate results found count.
- Respect all Facet-WP link settings
- Pass current language to Google Maps.
- Dynamic map’s height to avoid cutting off canvas.
- On My Account page do not adjust position of the social log-in items.
- Remove the “Completed” text on setup of the items which do not require.
- Ratings has been set by default to 5 stars with a required minimum of 1.
- Do not count showing pending comments to author in an average.
- Woo-Commerce override tertiary navigation has been fixed with link titles.
- Address format updates (Spain, Ireland, Ireland, Dutch.
- Street address can’t be positioned in formats.
- Remove conflict with plugins using a CSS @import.
- Firefox text selection has been fixed in background color.
- User experience and many other stability improvements.
- 18 improvements continued translation.